A ACNUR – Agência da ONU para Refugiados, está buscando profissional para atuar como Coordenador de Retenção de Doadores, no seu escritório em São Paulo. Confira os detalhes da vaga recebida pela ABCR.
ACNUR – Agência da ONU para Refugiados busca Coordenador de Retenção de Doadores em São Paulo
Com experiência em Marketing ou Captação de Recursos, o Coordenador de Retenção de Doadores trabalhará em par com o Coordenador de Aquisição de Doadores sob a gestão do Gerente de Captação com Indivíduos. Cargo Senior no escritório de São Paulo, remuneração de acordo com experiência do candidato. Enviar formulário P11 (não são aceitos CVs fora deste formato) e Carta de Motivação em inglês até 04 de Março 2018 para firstname.lastname@example.org com o subject DONOR DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE – PSP. Consultar instruções completas em
Title: Donor Development Associate (Coordenador de Retenção de Doadores)
Duty station: Sao Paulo
Section/Unit: Private Sector Brazil (Fundraising)
Salary : Based on candidate´s experience
Start date: 02 April 2018
ACNUR – Agência da ONU para Refugiados / UNHCR – UN Refugee Agency
The United Nations Refugee Agency (ACNUR / UNHCR) is the world’s leading organization in helping and protecting the millions of people forced to flee their homes because of violence, conflict and persecution. We deliver life-saving assistance, including shelter, food and water while also safeguarding fundamental human rights, safety and dignity.
Our Brazilian office is part of a global network that works in 126 countries, protecting over 60 million people. We were founded in 1950 as part of the United Nations effort to help people displaced by World War II. Since then we’ve been on the ground helping over 50 million people forced to leave their homes, and have received two Nobel Prizes for our work.
The Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) team at UNHCR Brazil is fairly new and projecting significant income growth in the next five years. We are now seeking a Donor Development Associate (Coordenador de Retenção de Doadores) to join a dynamic and growing team to support this growth.
Purpose and Scope of Assignment
Reporting to the Individual Giving PSP Officer (Gerente de Captação com Indivíduos) and working in tandem with the Acquisition Associate (Coordenador de Aquisição de Doadores) to compose the Individual Giving Fundraising team, the Donor Development Associate (Coordenador de Retenção de Doadores) will be responsible for managing, cultivating and stewarding existing donors in the database, with a goal to increasing income and improving retention and donor loyalty. In detail the Assistant will:
- Support the Individual Giving PSP Officer in the creation of annual plans for the donor development progamme (i.e. forecasts of costs and expenses, income projections, donor figures)
- Work with direct marketing agency to develop contact strategy and donor journey for different segments of the database using a variety of channels including telemarketing, digital and mail
- Develop and implement a welcome program for newly recruited monthly donors and one-time donors
- Develop and implement strategies to upgrade donations and secure additional donations from existing monthly donors
- Create and implement donor communications plans for existing monthly donors to ensure retention
- Implement donor development communications plan and fundraising activities for one-time donors to convert to monthly or secure a second one-time gift
- Design, implement and oversee the donor care program
- Work with telemarketers and agencies to implement a variety of telemarketing campaigns for donor retention and fundraising activities
- Work closely with Acquisition Fundraising Associate (Coordenador de Acqusiçao de Doadores) and referring vendors to enhance donor quality and retention of donors acquired through the various acquisition channels and ensure that the communications are integrated to achieving overall PSP objectives
- Ensure donor information is uploaded and updated accurately through the fundraising CRM software
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for the donor development programme with the goal to improving the life time value of donors
- Identify best practices or industry practices to assess the implementation in the Brazilian market
- Perform other duties as required
Experience and key Competencies
- A minimum of three years of working experience in Marketing, Fundraising, customer services, loyalty areas, communications, donor care support, or customer relationship marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills as a team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Capacity to analyze data
- Creatively seeks solutions
- Interest in the humanitarian activities or international organizations