A ACNUR – Agência da ONU para Refugiados, está contratando Coordenador (a) de Aquisição de Doadores para atuar em sua equipe, na cidade de São Paulo. Confira o descritivo da vaga recebida pela ABCR.
Coordenador de Aquisição de Doadores
Alto Comissariado das Nações Unidas para Refugiados no Brasil (ACNUR) seleciona Coordenador (a) de Aquisição de Doadores para trabalhar em seu escritório de Captação de Recursos em São Paulo (SP).
Com experiência em Marketing ou Captação de Recursos, o Coordenador(a) de Aquisição de Doadores trabalhará em parceria com a Coordenadora de Retenção de Doadores e sob a supervisão do Gerente de Captação com Indivíduos.
O Coordenador(a) de Acqusicao de Doadores será responsável pela coordenação do programa de aquisição e seus resultados, incluindo a gestão dos canais de captação digital, TV, mala direta, telemarketing e face to face. Ingles fluente escrito e oral são imprescindíveis.
Candidatos(as) interessados(as) devem enviar e-mail para firstname.lastname@example.org até o dia 24 de fevereiro de 2019, com titulo do email indicando o nome da posição e o seu sobrenome, seguindo as orientações do Termo de Referência. Para completar a candidatura, é preciso escrever uma carta de motivação e preencher o formulário Personal History Form, que devem ser enviados em inglês.
Title: Acquisition Associate
Duty station: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Supervisor: Asst. Individual Giving Officer
Head of Unit : Assc. Private Sector Partnerships Officer, Natasha Alexander
Purpose and Scope of the Position
The Acquisition Associate will be responsible the overall management of the donor acquisition program: feeding into and implementing the donor acquisition strategy, elaborating and implementing campaigns, managing the
program budget, timelines and vendors, ensuring program results are duly monitored and that targets are met. This includes :
– Digital fundraising – Lead all digital fundraising activities for the acquisition of new donors (display advertising, retargeting, social media advertising, search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, and other forms of digital fundraising in addition to creation of landing pages)
– Media buying – Work with media buying agencies to promote campaigns. Provide a strong rationale behind all media decisions, consistently seeking opportunities to increase and utilise market knowledge, regularly optimize campaigns.
– Email marketing – Test and develop direct email marketing for acquisition purposes (elaboration and sending of email marketing, development of templates and elaboration of content for emails and newsletters)
– Telemarketing and lead generation – Scale up successful lead generation-conversion campaigns. Search and develop new opportunities for lead generation.
– Direct Mail – Manage the direct mail program for acquisition of new donors (With the support of third-party service providers, define segmentation strategy, manage list rental, oversee content production, manage direct mail sending with postal services, manage reporting, analysis and campaign optimization)
– Television – Manage the television fundraising program (With the support of third-party service providers, optimize creatives, manage digital and telemarketing response channels, analyse and optimize program, support media planning and media buying process).
– Reporting – Monitor and report regularly on KPIs. Elaborate qualitative and quantitative monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, providing recommendations for optimization
– Vendor management – Work closely with the support of agencies and third party service providers to implement and manage fundraising campaigns (elaborate campaign brief, deliver brief to agency, define reporting scheme with agency and regularly meet to review results and optimizations, elaborate and manage campaign timeline and campaign budget).
– Content creation – Support the elaboration of campaigns and production of fundraising assets
– Campaign development – Elaborate a clear annual donor acquisition plan, including donor acquisition campaigns, special appeals and emergency appeals. Coordinate with Communications and Donor Development programs.
– Testing – Develop test plans for each acquisition channel, lead tests aimed to improve return on investment, monitor test results
– Optimization – Ensure ongoing optimization of all acquisition channels based on an ongoing testing programme.
– Innovate – Explore new successful acquisition opportunities. Monitor best practices and benchmark the locally and internationally to provide recommendations.
– Data management – Ensure all information regarding donor acquisition is accurate and updated so as to provide Assistant PSP Officer (Individual Giving) with tactical and proactive Management Information, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and financial reporting to support the effective management of the business and drive performance, supply explanations for variances to actual results and take appropriate action as necessary.
– Other acquisition activities and needed.
Work Experience and Key Competencies
- A minimum of (3) three years work experience in fundraising, advertising, marketing or similar field
- Strong background in running online campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition.
- A strong knowledge of fundraising and/or marketing, including acquisition of donors / customers
- Strong digital marketing skills, experience working with digital agencies and managing online acquisition campaigns
- A vast knowledge and understanding of fundraising / marketing metrics and data analysis
- Experience managing vendors and third party service providers
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills in fundraising
- Experience producing performance reports for senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Professional maturity to own responsibility for the management of the program
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Portuguese
- Experience with other direct response channels is an asset (television, face-to-face / direct dialogue, direct mail, telemarketing)
- Professional experience within the non-for-profit sector, UN agencies or international institutions is an asset
- Experience with database management and content-management-systems (CMS) are an asset (e.g. Salesforce)
Um pacote de benefícios e uma remuneração competitiva são oferecidos, sob um contrato ONU.