O Alto Comissariado das Nações Unidas para Refugiados no Brasil (ACNUR) está buscando Gerente de Captação com Grandes Doadores para fazer parte da sua equipe de Captação de Recursos, na cidade de São Paulo (SP). Confira o descritivo da vaga encaminhada à ABCR.
Gerente de Captação com Grandes Doadores
Reportando-se diretamente à Coordenadora da Unidade de Captação, o(a) Gerente de Captação com Grandes Doadores será o(a) responsável pelo desenvolvimento e implementação da estratégia de captação com grupos empresariais, fundações e indivíduos de alto patrimônio (HNWI). Inglês fluente escrito e oral são imprescindíveis.
Candidatos(as) interessados(as) devem enviar e-mail para BRABRHR@UNHCR.ORG até o dia 25 de Agosto de 2019, com o título “ASSISTANT PSP OFFICER (PPH)”, seguindo as orientações do Termo de Referência. Para completar a candidatura, é preciso escrever uma carta de motivação e preencher o formulário Personal History Form, disponíveis no site https://www.acnur.org/portugues/trabalhe-no-acnur/
- Title: Assist. PSP Officer (Partnerships & Philanthropy)
- Duty station: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Purpose and Scope of the Position
- Revenue Growth:
- Personally identify, cultivate and solicit prospects capable of making sizeable Private Philanthropy (PPH) gifts, including securing multi-year partnerships
- Grow the donor base by prospecting and developing New Business opportunities and new PPH partnerships through proactive networking and research.
- Personally engage prospects and donors through a variety of means such as personal visits, special events, missions to the field, conference calls, and personal correspondence (with a priority on face-to-face interaction).
- Create individual goals for each prospect account based on history of giving and knowledge of prospect´s potential.
- Produce engaging acquisition materials and elaborate donor proposals.
- Support the elaboration of donor reports.
- Support in the creation and deployment of fundraising products (e.g. match giving for corporates, employee giving mechanism, etc.).
- Work with the UNHCR Brazil team and with UNHCR Global team to identify funding opportunities.
- Ensure cultivation and stewardship of prospects and donors.
- Keep donor database regularly updated with moves management.
- Assume and achieve annual fundraising and activity goals, as per annual fundraising plan.
- Fundraising Management and Execution:
- Support the implementation of the annual and multi-year operational and financial plans.
- Manage relationship with vendors and consultants who support PPH efforts.
- Identify synergies and opportunities with other UNHCR offices/teams, planning and communicating where there are intersection of duties
National and International travel may be required
- Work Experience and Key Competencies
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Journalism, Communications, Political Science, or related field.
- Proven self-starter with successful track record of developing relationships with corporates, foundations and other private sector donors.
- Minimum one year (or none for master degree holders) of relevant cumulative experience in fundraising from corporations and other private sector donors (foundations and HNWIs).
- Demonstrated experience in raising 1M BRL or more annually from corporates, foundations and other private sector donors.
- Excellent relationship-building and networking skills with large groups as well as with individuals.
- Ability to explain complex issues to external donors and present the organization and its diverse operations in an appealing and concise manner.
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility for projects and to complete them in a timely manner.
- Strong team player who also works well independently.
- Ability to use contact management database and to present and interpret data for monitoring purposes.
- Intermediate computer skills, using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook), G-Suite (Google products), internet, databases and communications and social media tools.
- Proven skills in writing, translation and communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English and Portuguese language skills.
- Experience with donor file upgrade and middle/major donor programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding appreciation of diversity and social inclusion.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task at an intermediate level with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with confidential information with discretion.
- Estimated Monthly Salary:
From BRL 13,894.75 to BRL 16,673.91 depending on candidate’s experience.
Mais informações em: https://www.acnur.org/portugues/trabalhe-no-acnur/